Multifunctional Smith Machine with Plate Holder
The unit is ideal for everything from squats to bench presses to shoulder shrugs. High Strength Stainless steel bearings so that bar lifts and lowers in a controlled manner, so you won't have to worry about losing your balance during a lift or loading on more weight than you can handle.
This machine offers 9 lockout positions and adjustable safeties to guarantee the lifter's security while helping the lifter strive for greater muscle gains.
The Smith Machine measures 212 x 201 x 96 cm (W x H x D) and carries a 5-year warranty on the frame and a one-year warranty on all other parts.
Strength training at its best!
- Versatile workout machine that combines free weight power with machine safety
- 9 lockout positions
- Spotter extensions for working out alone; scratch- and rust-resistant finish
|Dimensions||212cm x 201cm x 96cm (W x H x D)|
|Weight Capacity on Bar||200kg|
|Weight Capacity on Pull Up Bar||150kg|
|Finish||Rust Resistant Finish|
The Catch Fitness Difference
Great Quality Equipment
- Our product guarantee: Unhappy with one of our products? We offer a 7-day money back guarantee. Simply cover the cost of getting your gear back to our warehouse, and we will refund accordingly.
- Product warranty: Each of the items we retail comes with a minimum 12 month warranty. Some of our items, like our curved runner treadmill, come with as high as ten years warranty on the frame. We put our money where our mouths are when it comes to quality equipment.
- Drop the weights: Did you know, our bumper plates were dropped 30,000 times in testing without cracking?
Great Value Equipment
- You may have noticed that some of the photos on our website are similar to some of the photos on other websites. Here's a hint - we actually use many of the same suppliers. We just charge less!
- Our price guarantee: See a similar item at a cheaper price? Get in touch and we'll beat it
- There's no Covid skeleton crew here! We've grown our team, not shrunken it.
- You can reach us by phone on +61 2 8074 5286, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Got questions about training equipment or an exercise routine? Get in touch! Each of our team are fitness enthusiasts, trainers, coaches, or former gym owners.