Arriving December. Limited Stock!
Catch Fitness GHD Reverse Hyper Machine
This is one we're very excited about. GHD Reverse-Hyper Machine for half the price offered by competitors!
A dual-design beast which combines the best of two worlds into a singular machine. This tactical design enables athletes to perform reverse rows, hyperextensions, back and hip extensions, GHD sit-ups, and glute-ham raises on a singular piece of equipment. Easily adjustable, space-savvy and cost-efficient.
Featuring steps on both the front and back side of the machine and an extended cushioned lip. This ensures easy access onto the pads for any type of movement and the prevention of high-impact contact between user's hips and the machine. There is also a removable middle insert pad, to maximise comfort and freedom of movement for male users and rubber feet for stability and floor protection.
Dimensions: 185.42cmL x 111.76cmW x 138.43cmH
Steel: 3x3” 8-gauge steel construction
The Catch Fitness Difference
Great Quality Equipment
- Our product guarantee: Unhappy with one of our products? We offer a 7-day money back guarantee. Simply cover the cost of getting your gear back to our warehouse, and we will refund accordingly.
- Product warranty: Each of the items we retail comes with a minimum 12 month warranty. Some of our items, like our curved runner treadmill, come with as high as ten years warranty on the frame. We put our money where our mouths are when it comes to quality equipment.
- Drop the weights: Did you know, our bumper plates were dropped 30,000 times in testing without cracking?
Great Value Equipment
- You may have noticed that some of the photos on our website are similar to some of the photos on other websites. Here's a hint - we actually use many of the same suppliers. We just charge less!
- Our price guarantee: See a similar item at a cheaper price? Get in touch and we'll beat it
- There's no Covid skeleton crew here! We've grown our team, not shrunken it.
- You can reach us by phone on +61 2 8074 5286, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Got questions about training equipment or an exercise routine? Get in touch! Each of our team are fitness enthusiasts, trainers, coaches, or former gym owners.