CATCH 20KG ELITE OLYMPIC BARBELL
Our Signature Olympic barbell, designed by CATCH FITNESS.
With 8 higher-quality needle bearings, we've observed significantly more spin in this barbell's collars vs. bars with even needle 10 bearings on each collar. We've also added a slightly more aggressive knurl, so there is minimal need for chalk on heavy lifts.
With more spin in the collars, this bar is better suited to crossfitters or Olympic Lifters. If you're looking for a barbell for standard lifts (deadlifts, squats, bench press), you might want to try our power barbell, or Catch Oly bar.
- Chrome shafts, with a black zinc finish
- 8 needle bearings + 2 bushings.
- 42Crmo alloy steel
- Super-strong steel strength, rated at 190,000 PSI. Strong enough to carry 1,500lbs, but also provide a medium whip when loaded for heavy Olympic lifts
- 2,200mm long (7.2ft), with 415mm collar, and 1,310m inside sleeve.
- Maintenance-free design, with thickened copper sleeve.
Olympic Barbell Standard. Key Specifications:
|Dimensions||2,200mm total bar, 415mm collars, 1,310mm sleeve|
|Knurl||Texted Grip, with powerlifting and weightlifting knurl marks. No center knurl.|
|Shaft Finish||Black Zinc|
|Bearings||8 needle bearing|
|Load Capacity||1,500lb (680KG)|
|Steel Strength||190,000 PSI|