CATCH Elite Cerakote Olympic Barbell | In Stock
Our Newest Barbell has been upgraded AGAIN! It is a true 28mm bar with dual knurling, Increased spin, and tightened tolerance on the collar. Our Elite Barbell is now coated in Cerakote. Cerakote is a protective ceramic finish that is known for it durability. This removes the threat of the elements and rust. Not to mention, the cool Red colour.
- 8 needle bearing. Great for Olympic Lifts!
- 42Crmo alloy steel
- 1,500lb capacity
- 2,200mm long (7.2ft), with 415mm collar, and 1,310m inside sleeve.
- Maintenance-free design, with thickened Sleeve
- Super-strong steel strength, rated at 195,000 PSI
Olympic Barbell Standard. Key Specifications:
|Dimensions||2,200mm total bar, 415mm collars, 1,310mm sleeve|
|Knurl||Texted Grip, with powerlifting and weightlifting knurl marks. No centre knurl.|
|Bearings||8 needle bearing|
|Load Capacity||1,500lb (680KG)|
|Steel Strength||195,000 PSI|
The Catch Fitness Difference
Great Quality Equipment
- Our product guarantee: Unhappy with one of our products? We offer a 7-day money back guarantee. Simply cover the cost of getting your gear back to our warehouse, and we will refund accordingly.
- Product warranty: Each of the items we retail comes with a minimum 12 month warranty. Some of our items, like our curved runner treadmill, come with as high as ten years warranty on the frame. We put our money where our mouths are when it comes to quality equipment.
- Drop the weights: Did you know, our bumper plates were dropped 30,000 times in testing without cracking?
Great Value Equipment
- You may have noticed that some of the photos on our website are similar to some of the photos on other websites. Here's a hint - we actually use many of the same suppliers. We just charge less!
- Our price guarantee: See a similar item at a cheaper price? Get in touch and we'll beat it
- There's no Covid skeleton crew here! We've grown our team, not shrunken it.
- You can reach us by phone on +61 2 8074 5286, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Got questions about training equipment or an exercise routine? Get in touch! Each of our team are fitness enthusiasts, trainers, coaches, or former gym owners.