Elite Olympic Barbell
The 15kg version of our ultimate olympic barbell, designed for serious lifters. A 1,000 pound capacity, 8 needle bearing sleeves, and a seriously sexy black zinc shaft.
- 8 needle bearing. Great for Olympic Lifts... these sleeves spin!
- 42Crmo alloy steel
- 2,010mm long, with 415mm collar, and 1,310m inside sleeve.
- 190,000 PSI steel strength!
- Textured Grip, with powerlifting and weightlifting knurl marks
- Maintenance free design, with thickened copper sleeve.
- You may receive a zinc OR chrome finished barbell, Let us know if you have a preference!
Olympic Barbell Standard. Key Specifications:
|Dimensions||2,010mm total bar, 415mm collars, 1,310mm sleeve|
|Knurl||Textured grip, with powerlifting and weightlifting knurl marks. No centre knurl.|
|Shaft Finish||Black Zinc|
|Bearings||8 needle bearing|
|Load Capacity||1,000lb (453KG)|
|Steel Strength||190,000 PSI|
The Catch Fitness Difference
Great Quality Equipment
- Our product guarantee: Unhappy with one of our products? We offer a 7-day money back guarantee. Simply cover the cost of getting your gear back to our warehouse, and we will refund accordingly.
- Product warranty: Each of the items we retail comes with a minimum 12 month warranty. Some of our items, like our curved runner treadmill, come with as high as ten years warranty on the frame. We put our money where our mouths are when it comes to quality equipment.
- Drop the weights: Did you know, our bumper plates were dropped 30,000 times in testing without cracking?
Great Value Equipment
- You may have noticed that some of the photos on our website are similar to some of the photos on other websites. Here's a hint - we actually use many of the same suppliers. We just charge less!
- Our price guarantee: See a similar item at a cheaper price? Get in touch and we'll beat it
- There's no Covid skeleton crew here! We've grown our team, not shrunken it.
- You can reach us by phone on +61 2 8074 5286, or at email@example.com
- Got questions about training equipment or an exercise routine? Get in touch! Each of our team are fitness enthusiasts, trainers, coaches, or former gym owners.